Saturday, January 5, 2008

Translations for NEWS’ “SNOW EXPRESS”

Masuda: Gently close your eyes and open your heart

Your frozen heart will melt


Koyama: The bus doesn’t stop; we are its only passengers

Hanging on to the moonlight, SNOW EXPRESS


Pi: The promised season, an image shimmering on the horizon

Let’s check our love for each other over and over


All: I hold you so close there is no gap or breath between us

Cuddling together like fish, we sway as we sleep

Time stops just like in a child’s dream

Flying out into the light, the midwinter SNOW EXPRESS

SNOW EXPRESS


Pi (rap) : Amidst the snowy scenery, a strange feeling, it's my mind

This love, I steal with a kiss

I hug tightly, go around

This feeling, it's really serious


With you, I won't be bored this midnight

If it's fake love, I don't want it anymore

Meaningless love, making up true love

Let me see your eyes


When I saw it, my heart was lighted up

I don't need meaningless words anymore

I want to hold you to the point where it doesn't matter

Hold me tight right now,


I want to go on with you Snow Express

Gonna go, we have to go, let both of us go

and let's embrace each other, let's kiss forever

Wake up to an amazing kiss


Tegoshi: I suddenly kiss you and you wake up

That is the promised place in our dreams


Kato: There could never be a substitute for you

Going around the floating stardust, SNOW EXPRESS


Nishikido: As we slip into the city, I forgot something important to me

But I will never let go of your hand again


All: Let’s make our hearts beat as one

Let’s become stars that hold eternal love

Time stops like an angel’s plea

Soaring out into the light, the midwinter SNOW EXPRESS


I hold you so close there is no gap or breath between us

Cuddling together like fish, we sway as we sleep

Time stops just like in a child’s dream

Flying out into the light, the midwinter SNOW EXPRESS

SNOW EXPRESS


No comments: